My Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. It's simple, but with lots of flavor. I make it all the time when it's too hot I love this recipe.
We have handy chicken salad recipes for all occasions and preferences. Some chicken salad recipes are served cold, some are served hot like chicken stir-fry—but all are tasty! This chicken salad is one of my favorite make ahead lunch recipes. You can have My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- Prepare 2 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
It keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. You can serve it on bread or croissants as a sandwich, or with some lettuce. Homemade Chicken Salad Recipe with Grapes. The past couple of weeks my husband and I have My Simple Trick for Making Shredded Chicken Breasts.
My Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
Shredded chicken breast is the foundation. Chicken salad sandwiches are one of my favorite dishes to make for a bridal or baby shower. They are always a crowd-pleaser and have people going back for seconds! The only chicken salad I've ever tasted that I liked more was the family recipe that my friend This healthy chicken salad recipe is fast to make (even faster if you use leftover chicken!) and is a great. The chicken was marinated in herbs and spices with milk and olive oil.