Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas. Easy Spiced Chicken with Potatoes and Peas. Baked Chicken With Peas And Potatoes Recipes. Chicken Ala King Baked PotatoesAn Affair From The Heart.
Stir in mint leaves and lemon zest. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Serve peas and potatoes with chicken tenders and lemon wedges alongside. You can have Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas
- Prepare 30 of small round potatoes halved.
- It’s 1 pound of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- You need 5 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of carrots (optional).
View top rated Jamaican curry chicken potatoes and chick peas recipes with ratings and reviews. Add the sugar-snap peas to the potatoes and cook for a couple of mins. Stir in the spring onions, then drain the vegetables and tip them into a large serving bowl. Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover.
Mare’s Chicken with Potatoes and Peas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on chicken and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place potatoes, onion, and carrots in large Pyrex. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put chicken in top of potatoes and carrots and place bay leaves on top.
- Bake for 30-35 min until chicken is almost cooked. Remove from oven and add can of peas. Cook for an additional 10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and browned. Enjoy!.
Coat with the flour, shaking off the excess. This Chicken Pot Pie is a breeze to make with rotisserie chicken meat and refrigerated pie crusts. It's a comforting meal the whole family will enjoy. This Pot Pie is loaded with shredded chicken, potatoes, carrots, and peas. With a layer of pie crust on the bottom and one on top, you'll definitely get your pie.