Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes. Combine the marinade adding the cornstarch last and making sure to whisk it in so there are no lumps. Jen's tofu stir-fry is named after my niece because she requests this sImple and delicious family comfort food dish every timne she comes Stir-fry the marinated pork until brown. Then add in cooked tofu, peppers, and celery.
Viet cooks typically deep-fry tofu for use in vegetarian dishes. But for my low-calorie purposes these days, pressed tofu – made This is nothing but my riff on a Vietnamese favorite, beef stir-fried with Chinese celery. Purchase Chinese celery at Asian markets. You can cook Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes
- It’s 5 of Celery sticks, diagonally sliced.
- You need 6 oz of braised tofu, thinly shredded.
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast, baked and sliced.
- It’s 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 of red bell pepper, for color, optional.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of fish sauce or salt.
- Prepare of honey or sugar.
Chinese celery recipes often include sliced dried tofu, julienned beef, pork or chicken, or cross-cut squid or cuttlefish. Feel free to choose any of those ingredients to stir-fry with Chinese celery. Chinese celery is a good source of vitamin A and K and minerals like. Add cooked chicken and tofu cubes; stir to coat.
Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes instructions
- Heat up olive oil and saute minced garlic until aromatic for about a few seconds. Add sliced celery and saute for about 30 seconds until celery is aromatic and slightly withered. Set aside..
- Turn down the heat to medium and add a little bit oilve oil and saute shredded tofu, chicken and red bell pepper for about 1 minutes until aromatic..
- Add celery back into the wok and keep saute. Adjust seasoning using fish sauce, a drop of honey or pinch of sugar to bring out the flavor of this dish. Serve as an entree or side dish with rice..
- Replace chicken with carrots, green peppers or wood ear mushroom for vegan version..
Stir-fries are like salads: you can put almost whatever in it and it will be a quick, healthy, delish meal. I've put in my favorite veggies into this recipe, but please feel free to substitute whatever hearty vegetables you have on hand. Growing up, my father even put iceberg. Chicken Stir-Fry. "This is a tasty, healthy meal that everyone in my house enjoys!" reports Lori Schlecht of Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Celery is stir-fried with spring onions, ginger and dried tofu.