Seasoned chicken and beans. This one-pot Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green beans has a homemade dressing/marinade and will be your new favorite It has been too long since I've made a healthy slow cooker meal, I made Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans this last weekend. Next add the green beans on one side. Then for the potatoes, you will need to mound them high off to the other side.
Remove chicken from Fast and very flavorful! I used low sodium beans and hot salsa. We loved the seasoning so much I mixed up an extra batch and keep it in my spice rack. You can cook Seasoned chicken and beans using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seasoned chicken and beans
- Prepare of Chicken or pork.
- Prepare of Beans.
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Red wine vinegar.
This chicken enchilada recipe has a great south-of-the-border flavor with seasoned chicken and black beans. Layers of sauce and tortillas mingle with a seasoned chicken and black bean mixture. This is a delicious and easy recipe best served with a side of Spanish rice. Reviews for: Photos of Layered Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole.
Seasoned chicken and beans instructions
- Prepare marinade for chicken/pork: mix 1tbs mustard, 2tbs red wine vinegar, 1tbs soy sauce, 1tbs minced garlic, 1tsp (cumin, turmeric, black pepper, salt)..
- Add marinade to meat and let sit for a few minutes. Leave some marinade to baste after..
- Cook chicken on a hot pan with some olive oil on high heat, for around 1 min on each side..
- Add remaining marinade, bring down to medium-low heat and let chicken cook until soft (~15mins). Can add veggies here if you want e.g. brocolinni.
- Can add beans at the end. Serve with rice..
These Quick Seasoned Black Beans are the perfect example. I made chicken and cheese enchiladas and I didn't think of a side but I did have a can of black beans. Stir in seasoning mix, beans, corn and water. Buy the same weight of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, and cut up the meat yourself. Add the beans and tomatoes to the crock pot and season.