PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve it over pasta, zucchini noodles.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! You can have PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋
- You need of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Instant mashed potatoes.
Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise.
PARMESAN CHICKEN & Mashed potatoes 😋 instructions
- Clean and cut the chicken into slices down the middle and then one more cut in half.
- You want to put 5 eggs add your seasoning in the egg to make it more effective (pepper salt adobo garlic powder) place the chicken inside the Parmesan and then dip in egg let drain and dip in bread crumbs.
- Cook chicken until is how you want it.
- Make your mashed potatoes with boil water and oil add (adobo salt pepper parsley).
When I make this baked parmesan crusted chicken for dinner, we never have leftovers. The savory coating on this chicken has the satisfying flavor of Parmesan cheese. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Not to be confused with chicken parmesan, our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please! Cut a pocket into each chicken breast.