Spicy 🥵 Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Cups.
You can have Spicy 🥵 Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Cups using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy 🥵 Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Cups
- You need 3 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s 3 cups of buffalo chicken wing sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s 2-4 cans of buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of 4-Cheese shredded Mexican blend.
- Prepare of Blue cheese dressing.
Spicy 🥵 Buffalo Chicken 🐔 Cups step by step
- Place your shredded chicken into a large bowl…….
- Add to shredded chicken your buffalo chicken wing sauce, black pepper and crushed red pepper, stir well until chicken is fully covered in sauce……Set bowl to the side……
- Preheat oven to directions according to biscuit package (I’m preheating mine to 325 degrees because I’m using a dark muffin pan, light colored muffin pans should be preheated to 350 degrees)…….
- Lightly spray your muffin pan with butter cooking spray……..
- Place a biscuit into each muffin cup, making sure you spread the biscuit over the walls of the muffin cups…..
- Now place a large spoonful of your buffalo chicken into each muffin cup…..
- Bake for 20 minutes…….
- Remove muffin pan from the oven and place a few spoonfuls of your Mexican shredded cheddar cheese on top of each muffin……
- Return muffin pan to oven and bake until all cheese has melted…Then carefully remove each muffin from it's cup and place onto a large plate……
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, some carrots and enjoy 😉!!! You can just repeat this process until all biscuits have been cooked, I only used 2 cans of biscuits today but you can use at least 2 more cans, any leftover remaining buffalo chicken can be put on top of chips as a snack !! 😉.