Cajun Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of chicken diced.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- It’s 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.