You can cook Mawa Anarsa using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mawa Anarsa
- You need 2 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Gur.
- Prepare of Ghee for frying.
- You need 3 tbsp of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare 100 gms of Mawa.
Mawa Anarsa step by step
- Soak rice for overnight..
- In the morning spread them on a dry cloth for 15 mts or so till water is evaporated but rice has some moisture..
- Grind the rice. Grate the jaggery..
- Knead rice with jaggery. Don't use water or oil..
- Dough will be soft as much as you knead it..
- Keep aside.Roast mawa on low heat. Heat oil in kadhai.Then slow the fire..
- Now make small balls of dough. Fill with small portion of mawa. Close the ball and spread it little, with hands only..
- Smear it with poppy seeds and fry it till light golden in colour..
- Take them out very softly..
- It will become hard when cool..