Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!). A flavorful broth with chicken and noodles, and don't forget the ramen egg! Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase the items I recommend through the links I provide, I get a. Easy Homemade Chicken Ramen – an incredibly flavorful classic chicken ramen with authentic flavors, but easy enough to make for dinner!
Whether you're starting with the instant stuff or making it from scratch, you won't regret bulking up your noodle soup with some chicken. Chicken bones are one of the most common ingredients for making ramen, so why not try to make some ramen with the leftover KFC bones? If you have any suggestions of things I should try to make ramen out of next, please feel free to leave your ideas in the comments below. You can cook Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!)
- You need of Soft boiled eggs.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need 10 oz of packaged Chinese noodles of your choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Broth.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- You need 2 of thinly sliced green onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Remaining egg marinade mixture.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Chilli garlic sauce.
A warm bowl of ramen need not be a big ordeal of time or fuss, as this weeknight chicken ramen attests. Easy homemade chicken ramen, with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg. Inspired by traditional Japanese ramen, but on the table in under an hour. The Honey's parents are American ex-pats living abroad in Tokyo, Japan, and while visiting.
Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) step by step
- Boil eggs lightly for 7 minutes. Make sure water is just barely boiling. While boiling, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, and water together. Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for three minutes. Place eggs in sauce mixture..
- Cook noods according to package. Run under cold water, drain, and toss in oil..
- Heat vegetable and sesame oil on medium high heat. Add all onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add garlic with some extra oil and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth. Remove eggs from marinade. Add the marinade to the broth. Bring to a simmer then add chicken breasts. Simmer chicken breasts for 15-20 mins until it reaches 165 degrees on the inside. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to broth..
- Find a decently big soup bowl. Add noods. Add broth. Add egg. Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Add some more chilli garlic sauce if you are a spice queen. Enjoy!.
This easy ramen stir-fry uses chicken, broccoli, and ramen noodles. Chicken Ramen Stir-Fry is tender, springy ramen noodles with chicken and broccoli in a sweet and savory sauce. Ramen noodles are the perfect match for chicken noodle soup. In a medium pot, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot. Chicken Ramen Noodles made easier in the crockpot!