Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem. Dhabewala Kheema as the name says is a mutton recipe made in Dhaba Style. Made with minced mutton, spices, butter it is flavorful mutton recipe that can be relished with pav. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback with us.
This curry can be enjoyed with roti or any other Indian bread. Foods that involve keema (minced mutton or beef) are or from Pakistan are in addition, also very popular in other countries of the world especially in Yet there are many forms in which Qeema can be served. KFoods presents a wide variety of recipes of keema that you can make using mutton, beef. You can have Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem
- Prepare Half of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- You need 1 of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- It’s 3 of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- It’s 3 of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- It’s leaves of Few coriander.
Minced mutton is perfect for this spicy Indian curry dish but it will work with lamb or beef, too. Remove the cinnamon stick and cardamon pods before serving, or warm your guests! Serve with extra yogurt and freshly chopped coriander. Now put the kheema and using the ladle keep mashing it to not let the mince stick together.
Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem instructions
- Sorry no pictures…first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy😊.
Add about less than a quarter cup of water, salt, at this stage and let the kheema cook. Kheema is a traditional Indian dish that is often made with minced mutton (you can substitute for minced chicken, beef etc) and peas or potatoes. When you have hard core non vegetarian tastebuds, it becomes a bit difficult to think of a variety of things to put on the You can use the same recipe for different types of meats (Chicken, Beef, Mutton) and it will still taste great. You can transform Kheema into cutlets. This recipe for Indian masala kheema, or meat mince, can be made with any meat you prefer—chicken, lamb, pork, goat meat, or any combination such as minced pork and veal—but has become synonymous with lamb as this is a pantry staple in India.