Chicken Pesto Pasta.
You can have Chicken Pesto Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pesto Pasta
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/2 of Pk. Mushrooms.
- It’s of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need A Few of Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of “Italian Seasoning”.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Basil.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
Chicken Pesto Pasta step by step
- Put the eggs and flour along with a healthy pinch of salt into the food processor. (No Processor, you can do it by hand)..
- Let the dough rest for about 40 minutes. Prep your chicken in the meantime. Cube it and put it in a bag or bowl. Season it well..
- Chop up your veggies, season, and get them sautéing in a little bit of butter. Add in the chicken and lastly the tomatoes, so they don’t disintegrate..
- Make pesto in the processor. (I dehydrated chilis, you can omit that). Get the basil in, some salt and pepper, Parmesan cheese, and a few Glugs of olive oil. Keep that olive oil on standby. Add more until you get the desired consistency..
- Go back to the dough and divide it up for the pasta machine. Or, roll it out and cut it if you don’t have one..
- Toss pasta in the pesto, top with meat and vegetables and a sprinkle of cheese..