Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt.
You can cook Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt
- You need 2 Lb of Chicken wing.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of (Season chicken).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare of Black pepper as you like.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of Starch.
- You need of (Teriyaki sauce).
- You need 2 Tbs of Eel sauce.
- Prepare of White sesame as you like.
Japanese Chicken Wing Dish / Easy Teriyaki & Garlic Salt step by step
- Cut the chicken wing open by knife for easy cooking inside. Put the chicken and (Season chicken) except starch in a bowl then mix it well..
- Add starch into a bowl and mix it well. Preheat oil for deep fry to be 160℃。.
- This crunchy texture is the key for this recipe, so it will deep fry twice. First time is lightly then leave it for 10 minutes in room temperture..
- Second time, heat the oil to be 190℃ then deep fry it to super crispy ! This recipe can be 2 kinds flavour it, the way it is garlic salt and teriyaki sauce..
- 「Teriyaki Flavour」 Put the chicken as much as you need in a bowl, add the eel sauce and sesame seeds on it and mix it well. Garnish with lemon as you like on plate, Bon appetit !.
- You can find the eel sauce at Japanese food market. This recipe video is → Coozy Life chicken wing on my YouTube channel. Have a great your cooking time guys !.