Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair. This Chinese chicken and broccoli stir fry is easy and healthy with a sauce that takes just like takeout. Serve it with jasmine rice for a simple recipe that's Awesome. magnificence. it reminds me of the chicken and broccoli that i would order from the Asian restaurants in my hometown. Asian Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce – Simply Whisked.
Bring some Asian flair to your weeknight dinner faire and experience how delish nutritious can be! Begin this super-easy recipe by marinating chicken Cook flavored chicken in batches in your skillet, then switch out and cook broccoli and onion with a mixture of oyster sauce, sambal oelek seasoning. Chicken and Broccoli – Learn how to make the best and most popular Chinese chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a brown sauce the healthy, homemade way! You can cook Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair
- Prepare of Chicken (strips) 3 breast.
- You need of Broccoli (1 bag of frozen)or fresh.
- You need of Asian sweet sauce.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
I have a bunch of amazing Chinese recipes to share with you, starting with a family favorite, chicken and broccoli. A terrific main and side with Asian flair, make this dish a regular hit at your table! Tip: Any type of green vegetable makes a great side dish for this chicken; swiss chard, broccoli, asparagus or sautéed. Today's recipe for Chicken and Chinese Broccoli stir fry begins with a little anecdote.
Chicken and Broccoli with a asian flair instructions
- Cut your broccoli and par boil just til tender still want some crunch some..
- When through take out set aside.
- Then take your chicken strips and stir fry til slightly brown and cooked through.
- After done frying chicken.add in your broccoli and your sweet chili sauce.stir all together until all ingredients covered in sauce well.at this time you can add some red pepper flakes for a little heat if you choose..
- Let simmer together for a few minutes.take off heat cool..
- And Eat..
- And you can add rice to this if choose.
So when I was in college (I can't believe I'm now a person who can say It was just chicken stir-fried with Chinese veggies. It looked like choy sum or Chinese broccoli in the picture, and I got irrationally happy about it. Chicken & Broccoli Broccoli & Garlic Sauce Shrimp & Broccoli Lo Mein with Added Broccoli. I have been trying to perfect a takeout restaurant version of chicken and broccoli for many years. I was close but the broccoli was never perfectly crunchy, the sauce was too thick, the sauce was too thin.