Stoners grilled cheese sandwich. Just add cheese and toast till it's golden brown. Grilled Cheese and Peanut Butter Sand. Pothead Munchies – The Stoner Grilled Cheese Sandwich – stoner recipes – stoner munchies.
To get your grilled cheese party started, here's a basic recipe, which is as versatile as it is tasty. You can beef it up to your liking. These five grilled cheese sandwich recipes are all deliciously different and super quick and easy giving you the perfect twist on an American classic. You can have Stoners grilled cheese sandwich using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stoners grilled cheese sandwich
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 slice of Kraft cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soft butter.
- You need of Any kind of pancake syrup.
Grilled cheese sandwiches can be as simple as cheese and two slices of bread. Grilled cheese sandwiches are easy and very affordable to make. However, if you do not have access to a stovetop or are lacking a frying pan, you may be thinking that you are unable to. Welcome to Gochujang Mamá YouTube Channel!
Stoners grilled cheese sandwich step by step
- Heat skillet on medium heat while buttering both slices of bread.
- Put one slice butter side down,place cheese on top, let cook for about 2 minutes or until browned..
- Place other slice of bread on top butter side up &flip to cook the other side until browned.
- When it's done put as much syrup on it as you want &throw some brown sugar on top.
I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. Start with shredded cheese for this gooey grilled sandwich. (Photo: Jerry James Stone). A grilled cheese sandwich is good, but it can be great with the addition of a little avocado. Spreading a mixture of mayo and butter on the bread creates a delightfully crispy crust with the well-loved, wonderful flavor of butter one expects on a grilled cheese sandwich.—Josh Rink, Taste of Home Food Stylist. The best way to improve on a great grilled cheese is to sprinkle some cheese on the outside of the bread for a super-crisp, cheesy crust.