Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. This Lemon Garlic Tilapia is not even a recipe. You just have to mix a handful of ingredients in a bowl, pour This Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia is a delicious recipe and is one of the many Oven Baked Tilapia This recipe can be made with chicken as well. Increase or decrease the amount of red chilli.
A garnish of parsley and slices of fresh lemon finish the dish perfectly. Serve this flavorful lemon chicken with rice pilaf, baked potato, or angel hair pasta and a. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. You can have Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- Prepare 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- It’s 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 of tblsp of milk.
- You need 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- It’s 4 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Super easy to prepare – the oven does all the work. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. In today's cook with me I am making Lemon Pepper Chicken with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes!
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
This meal was absolutely delicious and I guarantee you will. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. Perfect to go with rice, buttered noodles, angel hair pasta, or mashed potatoes. Arrange chicken thighs over lemon slices; top chicken thighs with remaining lemon slices.