Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Flavorful rice cooked in very tasty, delicious mutton stock. मटण पुलाव Mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipe where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is added to the rice to lift up the flavors of rice. Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao
The image is available for download in high. For The Mutton Curry: Firstly, in a pressure cooker, add oil and heat it. Add the sliced onions and saute till translucent. You can have Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock)
- It’s 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- Prepare of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- You need of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- Prepare of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- Prepare of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- You need 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- You need 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- You need of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- Prepare of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- You need of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- It’s of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Add mutton pieces and roast them well. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, cumin For The Pulav: Take a cooking vessel, add oil and heat it. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style This Indian style mutton curry recipe is a step by step guide to cook really flavorful & tender lamb that is Your chicken curry and chicken biryani recipe are also a great hit with my family.
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) instructions
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
Beef Mutton Chicken Satay Skewers Selective focus of Malaysian beef and chicken satay with delicious peanut sauce, one of famous local dishes. Gosht Aur Beef Recipes, Mutton And Beef Recipes In Urdu. Easy Urdu Recipes with step by step instructions. Recipies in text and video formats for the convenience of users, so they can cook easily at home. Replacing water with chicken broth is one of the easiest ways to boost the flavor of your rice.