Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. Watermelon Pizza – a great dessert or snack that you can make with your kids.
This watermelon pizza will quench your thirst, is loaded with electrolytes, has some added protein from the yogurt, and topped with vitamin-rich fruit. Serve this watermelon pizza at your next picnic, or serve it up for a healthy dessert. This is the kind of pizza you could eat everyday. You can have Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- Prepare of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- You need of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- You need of Blueberries.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- You need of Grapes.
- You need of Oranges.
- It’s of Apples.
- You need of Bananas.
- It’s of Feta cheese optional.
- It’s of Granola optional.
It's like a fruit salad, but in a handheld form. It's a super fast treat that looks beautiful and kids will have a blast topping their own pizzas. How cute are these watermelon cutouts? It's such a whimsical way to serve fruit.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza step by step
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
This watermelon pizza is one of my favorite summertime dessert for picnics and barbecues. It's healthy, easy to make and customize, and so fun for a crowd. Don't worry, it's not like a pineapple pizza, where you put the fruit on pizza. Prepare the fruit by cutting into bite-size chunks. Decorate the watermelon with the fruit and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.