Healthy Pizza Dough. Find healthy, delicious pizza dough and crust recipes including Italian, gluten-free and whole wheat pizza dough. The BEST healthy pizza topped with fresh veggies, mozzarella, chicken, arugula and a balsamic Making homemade pizza is one of our favorite Friday night traditions. Use with your favorite pizza toppings or pizza recipes.
Pizza doesn't have to be an. Freshly made pizzas often contain healthier ingredients than the more processed ones sold in convenience stores and fast-food restaurants. Most pizzerias make their dough from scratch using. You can have Healthy Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pizza Dough
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whole-wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
This Easy Pizza Dough recipe comes together SO fast (because there's zero rising required) that it's hard to believe you can make the absolute best pizza crust with so little effort! Now, if I can have my pizza every week, save up the calories, but still eat something healthier? Don't spend hours making pizza dough! Instead, have all the pizza you could ever want, fast, with Why is My Pizza Dough Very Sticky?
Healthy Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix the sugar, milk and yeast together..
- Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Mix flour and salt together, add olive oil and mix them by hand..
- Add the yeast mixture with flour mixture after setting aside for 10 minutes..
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes..
- Transfer to a bowl that is greased with olive oil, cover and let rest for 1 hour at least..
If you find your No-Yeast Pizza Dough to be a bit sticky, fear. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! Pizza dough, crackers, dinner rolls, stuff like that. Rolling the dough out thinner was also delicious, and baking/broiling the crust alone definitely made it more crispy, but I'm more of a thick pizza crust.