Sourdough Homemade Pizza.
You can have Sourdough Homemade Pizza using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Homemade Pizza
- It’s 500 g of white wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 6tsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- You need of White onion.
- Prepare of Grated mozzarella.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Canned tomato.
- It’s of Garlic.
Sourdough Homemade Pizza instructions
- Making the dough – mix 500g of white flour with the following ingredients. You can mix 350g of white flour and 150g of some "heavier" flour (spelt for example), but if you do, add a bit more of yeast.
- Add to the mix one teaspoon of salt (9 months pregnant), 3 teaspoons of yeast (6 months pregnant) and 6 spoons of olive oil.
- Add 300ml of water.
- Mix with some proper mixer for 10'. Consistency should be smooth, nothing sticks to the bowl. Cover with a towel for 30' at least.
- Warm your oven on advance to stimulate heat – warmest you got, top and bottom heaters.
- Roll the dough on baking paper. This amount should for 3 trays..
- Spread on tray and add, in the following order – Canned tomatoes, a little bit of salt. Oregano..
- Add finely chopped garlic, pepperoni, onion and mushrooms..
- Add mozzarella sliced thin and and grated mozzarella. Goes in the oven for 15' or so.