Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of cans crescent dough sheets (or crescent rolls).
- You need 8 oz of sliced cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 oz of sliced American cheese.
- Prepare 6 slices of thick cut bacon – cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter – melted.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan (optional).
Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush half of the melted butter in a roughly 12×8 inch rectangle on a large foil lined baking sheet. Mix the dijon and (optional) garlic powder with remaining butter. Set aside..
- Roll out your first crescent sheet over the buttered area (if using crescent rolls, pinch seams together to prevent leaking)..
- Layer cheddar cheese slices on crescent sheet, leaving 1/2 inch border around all edges. Sprinkle bacon evenly over cheddar. Layer American cheese on top of bacon..
- Roll out second sheet over the top of filling. Seal edges all the way around (I crimped mine with a fork). Brush top with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and crispy. Let cool 5 minutes. Cut into 8 triangles. Serve in place of grilled cheese with your favorite soup. Enjoy!.
- Can also be cut into 16-24 smaller pieces to be used as an appetizer for holiday or gameday parties, tailgates, potlucks, any old get together really!.