BBQ Chicken Pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. Slide the pizza (on the parchment) onto a pizza peel or another inverted baking sheet, then slide onto the hot stone or baking.
If you've ever been to California Pizza Kitchen, then chances are you know the joys of a good BBQ Chicken pizza. Our recipe uses tangy gouda, creamy mozzarella, and a hefty dose of red onions and. BBQ chicken pizza is right up there with our other favorite kinds of pizza—classic pepperoni, and chicken alfredo pizza with a delicious white sauce. You can cook BBQ Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza
- You need of Desired amount of the following:.
- Prepare of Prepared pizza crust (or pizza dough and follow instructions on how to make).
- You need of Chicken strips or breasts or shredded rotisserie chicken.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of BBQ sauce (your favorite brand).
- You need of Medium-sized red onion.
- You need of Sliced pineapple chunks (optional).
When it comes to dinner, pizza is always a good. Wood fired pizza recipe topped with bbq sauce, chicken, red onions, and cilantro. Let your Traeger deliver a pizza that will become your new Friday night tradition. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like Drizzle a bit of ranch dressing over your homemade BBQ chicken pizza after baking, or have a small.
BBQ Chicken Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- In a large pan cook the chicken until it’s done. Add desired amount of salt and pepper. Once done, shred finely and set aside..
- Cut the red onion into thin slices; set aside..
- Start assembling your pizzas! I layered my premade pizza crust with a little bit of BBQ sauce followed by: cheese, chicken, red onion slices, Parmesan, and then topped off with a little bit more BBQ sauce..
- Bake until the cheese has broiled and the pizza crust is a nice golden brown..
- Serve with a complimentary Caesar salad!.
There was the BBQ Chicken Pizza Pull Apart Bread; a Barbecue Chicken Pizza Egg Wrap; Barbecue Chicken Pizzadilla (Pizza Quesadilla). For this recipe, I went with a Barbecue. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro.