Pumpkin Spice Granola.
You can cook Pumpkin Spice Granola using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of roughly chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil (could also use melted unsalted butter).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of dried cranberries (optional).
Pumpkin Spice Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil (or butter), pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until combined..
- Stir in the oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds and mix until fully incorporated and everything is saturated..
- Pour the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes, until the granola is golden and starting to dry out..
- Allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes…it will continue to dry as it cools. If you'd like to add the dried cranberries or any other type of dried fruit, stir it in once it cools enough to handle..
- To store, keep it in an airtight container for around 2 weeks..