Stuffed pizza mushrooms. Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms are an easy appetizer! This recipe contains fresh mushroom caps filled Mushrooms just have such a rich earthy flavor and stuffing them is easy to do. Finally, a "healthy" way to eat pizza.
They make for the perfect appetizer or snack, it's like eating pizza without all those carbs. Let me just tell you that you are. Here's my Pizza Stuffed Mushroom Recipe. You can have Stuffed pizza mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed pizza mushrooms
- You need of Whole mushrooms.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Chopped pepperoni.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese or favorite cheese.
The directions are for four mushrooms, just increase for the number you are serving. I have a member of my house (who shall remain nameless) doing the Keto diet which has sent me in a rabbit hole of ALL the Keto recipes that ever existed from the. How to make stuffed pizza at home in easy steps. Stuffed pizza recipe, stuffed with spinach, mushroom and mozzarella cheese. for details click.
Stuffed pizza mushrooms step by step
- Wash mushrooms and remove Mushroom stems.
- Add a small amount of pizza sauce.
- Add pepperoni.
- Top with cheese.
- Pop in the oven at 400 until mushrooms are done should or take 10 mins and cheese has melted. Or if your like me use the air fry..
- (notes- you can even cut up the stems and add in the mushroom cap if you didn’t want to waste, and if using a bigger mushroom. If you use to much sauce nothing else will fit.) can also be cooked on the grill in the summer, easy camping food too..
Stuffed mushroom caps with bacon, daiya cheese, salami, peppers, and spinach, topped with a gluten-free crispy garlic topping. Note: There is no actual pizza in these stuffed mushrooms. (We found it was easier to make the stuffing from pepperoni, cheese and pizza sauce.) Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms -SO GOOD! Mushroom caps stuffed with sausage, pepperoni, pizza sauce, basil, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan. Feel free to add your favorite toppings. And it started with a food combo I see every time I go to the grocery store.