Pizza baked stuffed French bread. Stuffed French Bread is a simple recipe for a crispy loaf of bread stuffed with cheesy minced beef. In half an hour, you'll have a quick and tasty dinner! Spread shredded cheese in the center of other half of the french bread. and place the bread carefuly back on top of first half.
The flexibility can make a busy mealtime easier. Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted. You can have Pizza baked stuffed French bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza baked stuffed French bread
- Prepare 1 of large/wide loaf French bread.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- It’s 2 cups of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 lb of penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 6 slices of salami cut in small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced up pepperoni.
- It’s to taste of Pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- It’s of Topping:.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella.
- It’s 8-10 of peppornis left whole.
- It’s of For the garlic butter:.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder and Italian herbs.
Slice the French bread pizza and serve warm. Kids and adults love this easy pizza recipe! Make a delicious French bread pizza using a baguette as dough. Stuffed pizzas are basically just folded over pizza slices.
Pizza baked stuffed French bread instructions
- Preheat oven 375. Cook pasta, mix in sauce, spices, cut up pepperoni and salami..
- Cut an oval shape in the top of the French bread and pull out insides..
- Stuff with pasta and meat mix.
- Top with cheese and more pepperoni and cover loaf with bread lid..
- Brush lid with melted butter herb mix bake 10-15 minutes.
- Open and top inside of lid with more butter garlic herb mix and slice ENJOY.
Baked in an oven with whatever filling you want, these calzones can be served with marinara sauce to help this pup soak up all of that c. Fill bread shells and top with mounded mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Place in hot oven on cookie sheet and bake until cheese melts and bubbles and. An easy Bread Stuffing made with all the classic flavors. Baked outside the bird but still buttery and moist, this recipe tastes just like Mom used to make!