Chili-CheeseDog Pizza. Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Drool over this Chili Cheese Hot Dog Pizza Video. It's a fantastic crispy crust when baked in a cast iron skillet.
Slide a hot dog snugly on top of the chili in each bun, then top with more chili. Begin with Classic Cheese Home Run Inn pizza. Chili Dog Pizza: This was actually my boyfriend's idea, but he doesn't cook and he isn't on Instructables. You can have Chili-CheeseDog Pizza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili-CheeseDog Pizza
- Prepare of Chili cheesedog.
- You need 1/2 pound of hotdogs.
- You need 1 cup of sausage chili sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of whole milk mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 1/3 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Pizza dough.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of yeast.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot tap water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Coating.
- You need As needed of extra virgin olive oil for bowl and dough.
This was my favorite of all of Basically, it's a chili cheese dog, but pizza shaped! The base is chili that my dad made, I used cheddar cheese, and it's topped with. The Best Cheddar Cheese Pizza Recipes on Yummly Classic Thin Crust Three Cheese Pizza, Three Cheese Pan Pizza, Broccoli And Cheddar Four-cheese Pizza. diced onion, pizza dough, mild cheddar cheese, chili, beef hot dogs. chili dog meets pizza.everyone wins. a great kids meal or kids party meal as well as a game night snack.
Chili-CheeseDog Pizza instructions
- Put the hot tap water in a bowl with the yeast, salt, oil, and sugar. Stir well. Let this sit 10-12 minutes. Mix the flour and baking soda..
- Slowly mix the yeast mixture with the flour mixture. When mixed knead for 10 minutes. Coat with oil the bowl and the dough. Let this rise for 1 to 1-1/2 hours in a warm place..
- Punch the dough. Divide the dough in half form two balls let them rest in a warm place for 20 minutes or, put into a ziploc bag and put into the refrigerator, till needed. Then form the pizza crust let it rest 10 minutes. If you want it bigger press it larger..
- Preheat oven 450°Fahrenheit. Take one pizza crust add ketchup spreading it over the whole surface. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Add the mustard. Cut the hotdogs clean in half lengthwise. This will give you 8 slices of hotdogs..
- Place the hotdog slices around the crust. The pizza will be cut into 8 slices so position the slices equally around the pizza crust. Add sausage chili sauce over the top of pizza. Now add the shredded cheddar cheese over the top..
- Add a bit of sweet pickle relish here and there over half the pizza, some folks don't like the relish. We put on top of the cheese so the one's who do can see which one has it on it. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes let rest for 7-8 minutes cut it carefully between the hotdogs so everyone gets an equal share. Now serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Spread cheese evenly across top of pizza. Hot Dog Cheesies from Delish.com is a better version a grilled cheese. hot dogs. This Homemade Chili Cheese Dog recipe is quite flavorful. It's sweet, tangy and bold with a little kick to it. Chili Dog Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home.