$8 Easy pizza braid. Place the braided puff pastry on a parchment paper lined baking tray. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.
We enjoy it, too, but this pizza braid fits the bill for a change up; it's tasty, easy to prepare, and beautiful! Serve slices with a salad and you have a lovely, fun meal for company or for family fun night. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. You can have $8 Easy pizza braid using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of $8 Easy pizza braid
- It’s 1 can of premade pizza dough.
- It’s 8 ounces of pizza sauce.
- It’s 30 of pepperoni.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of ground sausage (I used venison sausage).
- You need to taste of Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder.
This Pull Apart Pizza Braid is a mouthwatering party appetizer that's perfect for dipping with epic cheese pulls! The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. Discover easy pizza recipes for weeknight dinner, even brunch and breakfast pizzas! An Italian-inspired pizza braid is elevated with a delicious combination of sausage, mushrooms, spinach and a little mozzarella cheese.
$8 Easy pizza braid step by step
- Heat oven to 400 unroll dough and place on a greased 13×9 pan and cut strips along the edges. Spread sauce and cooked sausage on top and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Next layer cheese and pepperoni and more seasoning..
- Pinch each of the ends together and bake about 15-18 minutes. I melted butter mixed with all the dry seasonings and brushed on top after baking..
This dinner is made extra easy with help from Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet. A place where people can come together get easy slow coooking recipes and share Their own recipes as well! This Braided Pizza Loaf is the perfect recipe for busy nights. We love making these on Fridays, and my little kitchen helpers love adding their My kids were mesmerized. If you are looking for a simple and quick dinner idea, we highly recommend this Braided Pizza Loaf.