Mini taco pizza. These simple mini taco pizzas are absolutely delicious and whip up in a hurry, so enjoy them on those busy school days when the kids are hungry for awesome! Sour cream and cilantro for dipping. See recipe card below for details on how to make Mini Fried Taco Pizza Pockets.
These are super easy to make, and your kids will go crazy for them. Of course that's if you can get your hubby to leave them along long enough for the kids to get. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you. You can have Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- It’s 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce.
In a bowl, mix together butter, garlic powder… Mini Pizza Taco's – Twisted-Can Make. Mini chicken taco pizzas are perfect for parties or make them for a fun family dinner. These mini chicken tacos are bursting with flavor and so easy to make! This is a sponsored conversation written.
Mini taco pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney A recipe for mini taco shells in the oven without any special equipment! I am literally beside myself with excitement, being able to share with you a chance to win an entire CASE of.