Chicken bbq pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Categories: Easy Chicken Chicken Recipes Poultry Pizza Restaurants. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza on made from scratch dough topped with barbecue sauce, chopped chicken, onions, and tons of cheese.
Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. Healthy, colorful, and full of BBQ flavor! Switch up pizza night with this Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe! You can cook Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- Prepare of My pizza dough recipe.
- You need of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
Barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, and cilantro, this BBQ Chicken Pizza will be a new favorite. There was the BBQ Chicken Pizza Pull Apart Bread; a Barbecue Chicken Pizza Egg Wrap For this recipe, I went with a Barbecue Chicken Pizza inspired Taco, because WHO doesn't love a good BBQ. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen.
Chicken bbq pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. If you've ever eaten at California Pizza Kitchen, chances are you've tried the restaurant's most signature menu item, its BBQ chicken pizza. This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? My husband and I love this BBQ chicken pizza recipe, especially when we take it up a notch by adding other toppings that we love, including Barbecue Chicken Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home.