Honey Jalepeño Pizza. The spicy jalapeno margarita is spicy spin on the classic margarita made with elderflower liqueur, honey, and fresh jalepeño. Phenomenal and delicious Thai sweet and spicy jalepeno chicken stir fry. How To Make Jalepeno Chicken Stir Fry.
I was working on this in Pizza hut one day.and somehow (I don't remember how.it's been so long), the guy behind the counter said something to my little sister. Inspired by corn on the cob with jalapeño honey butter, this cupcake packs a wholloping spicy, sweet, savory punch. The cupcakes are made a little healthier by cutting back on the butter and substituting. You can cook Honey Jalepeño Pizza using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Jalepeño Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza dough (store bought or homemade) we used this recipe https://www.sugardishme.com/10-minute-pizza-dough/.
- You need of Pizza sauce, as much or as little as you like (we made our own, but you can buy some pre-made in a jar too!).
- Prepare 1 cup of torn mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, sliced and de-seeded (leave seeds in for extra heat).
- You need of Pepperoni slices, as much or as little as you like.
- It’s 1 of small handful of fresh basil leaves.
- You need of Sriracha, for drizzling.
- You need of Honey, for drizzling.
Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. The Pizza Hut Name, Logos And Related Marks Are Trademarks Of Pizza Hut, LLC. Minis, Sticks, Sourdough Nuggets, Honey Mustard & Onion Pieces.
Honey Jalepeño Pizza instructions
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees F..
- Start out by making your pizza dough by following the linked recipe to a T. If you are buying pre-made dough, skip this step! (NOTE: we recommend Trader Joes “ready to bake garlic and herb pizza dough” if you live near a Trader Joes! Any kind of pizza dough is just fine though.).
- While your dough is rising for 10 minutes, pull off chunks of mozzarella from your mozzarella ball until you get about 1 cup’s worth and place them in a bowl..
- Next, wash your jalapeño, pat it dry with paper towel and place it on a cutting board. Cut your jalapeño into slices and then de-seed them, using a toothpick to poke out the seeds..
- Remove your fresh basil leaves from the stem and set them aside. Wash and pat them dry if you feel like being sanitary!.
- Don’t forget to get out your pepperoni and shredded cheese as well!.
- After 10-ish minutes have passed, sprinkle some flour down on a clean surface and place your dough ball on the counter. Grab a rolling pin and roll out that dough! (NOTE: We rolled ours out to be about ~1/8-1/4″ thin… so pretty thin. We found that this was the perfect thickness after it was done. It will rise quite a bit, so don’t make it too thick!).
- Place your dough on a greased pizza stone or cast iron pizza pan. (NOTE: If you don’t have a pizza stone or pan, use the back side of a sheet pan! Don’t forget to spray it with non-stick spray. If you need to shape your pizza to be a little more square, go for it!).
- Next, season your crust! (NOTE: We recommend basting it with melted butter or olive oil mixed with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. If you’re using freshly-pressed garlic cloves, don’t overdo it because it has a strong flavor!).
- Now start spooning your pizza sauce onto the dough and spread it around. Add as much or as little as you like..
- Then add your shredded Italian cheese blend, evenly distributing.
- Add the pepperoni next. Again, add as much or as little as you like. Then add the jalapeño slices, then the mozzarella chunks and then finally the basil leaves..
- Place your pizza in the oven and set the timer for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, Take your pizza out and see if it’s cooked to your liking. We ended up putting ours back in for 2 more minutes!.
- When you’re happy with your pizza’s done-ness, finish it off with a drizzle of Sriracha across the top, followed by a drizzle of honey..
- Enjoy!! 🙂.
Honey Mustard & Onion, Hot Buffalo Wing, Cheddar Cheese. Classic pretzel flavor in a crunchy, bite size shape. My Wife Used Our Pizza Stone For The First Time For This Jalepeño And Veggie Sausage Masterpiece! Photo about Thick crust olive and jalepeno pizza and two breadsticks with marinara sauce. Pizza Party – A Short Story