Easy Pizza baked pasta.
You can have Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of roll of sausage.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
Easy Pizza baked pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.