Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). They are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования.
The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. You can have Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas
- You need 4 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of melted butter – divided.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken breast – 1/4 inch cubes.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can black beans – drained & rinsed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Cheddar Jack cheese.
- It’s 4 slices of American cheese.
- You need of For the quesadilla sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chunky salsa (any heat).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of cayenne (optional).
Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. I gotta get some chicken.. . A common domesticated fowl widely raised for meat and eggs and. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the quesadilla sauce in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Heat a large (12") skillet over medium heat. Add oil, chicken, and black beans. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp each cumin and chili powder. Stir to combine. Cook until heated through stirring frequently. About 5 minutes. Set chicken mixture aside. Wipe skillet clean. Return to heat..
- Brush one side of one flour tortilla with 1/4 of the melted butter. Place in skillet buttered side down..
- Sprinkle half cup of shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla. Tear one slice American cheese into pieces, scatter over shredded cheese..
- Top cheese with 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Spread 1/4 of the quesadilla sauce on the other half of the tortilla..
- Cook open-faced until cheese is mostly melted. Carefully fold sauce half of tortilla over chicken/cheese half. Press together with spatula. Continue cooking 2 minutes..
- Carefully flip quesadilla. Cook 2 minutes more on second side. Repeat process with remaining quesadillas..
- Keep finished quesadillas warm while cooking the others by placing on a cookie sheet in a 200°F oven. Cut and serve alone or with additional toppings..
See more. chicken meaning, definition, what is chicken: a common farm bird that is kept for its.: Learn more. Chickens are a type of domesticated bird kept as livestock by farmers, and are often found inside pens in the farms of Gielinor. Chickens are one of the weakest enemies in RuneScape, and are often killed by low-level players training their combat skills as they have very low defence and cannot deal. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the flour, egg and panko crumbs into separate shallow dishes.