Skillet pizza chicken. Skillet Pizza Chicken. by: Posie (Harwood) Brien. This exceptional one-dish chicken is adapted (based on my tastes and tinkering!) from Melissa Clark's cookbook (Dinner: Changing the. This EASY Skillet Pizza Chicken tastes just like pizza without the crust.
You can start with your favourite store-bought pizza dough as well, if you're not wanting to make your own pizza dough. How to make BBQ Chicken Skillet Pizza: If you're a visual learner, these pictures show you what's up-but for the actual recipe with specific amounts, look towards the bottom of the page! Upgrade chicken-BBQ pizza with this Alabama-style white sauce recipe made with mayo and a little vinegar. You can have Skillet pizza chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skillet pizza chicken
- You need 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hormel pepperoni minis.
Developed for CFC by Nancy Guppy, RD, MHSc. Slice boneless, skinless chicken breast into strips. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Buffalo Chicken Skillet Pizza is fast, spicy, and delicious!!!
Skillet pizza chicken instructions
- Heat skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil to medium. If chicken breasts are large, slice them in half to make them thinner. Cook chicken in skillet about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken in skillet. Spread out pepperoni minis. Top with cheese. (optional) Add a few pepperoni minis on top of the cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes. Cheese should be melted, bubbly and possibly slightly browned if you like that. Serve with salad and pasta..
Brush the crust with olive oil. This low carb chicken pizza reminds me of another recipe I'm hoping to make soon. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add seasoned chicken and garlic to skillet. Skillet Pizza Chicken – a quick and easy midweek dinner idea that will please the whole family, the My kids love pizza… I know, I know… who doesn't?