Pita Pizza. Pita Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Using the freshest ingredients, they have worked hard to ensure all the recipes are. We also have halal options, so be sure to inquire!
A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but I'm sure regular will. My husband plants the garden and I harvest and cook the fruits of his labor. You can have Pita Pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pita Pizza
- You need 2 of Whole Wheat Pocketless Pitas.
- It’s 4 Tbs. of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Black Olives, sliced.
- Prepare 2 oz. of Ham, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of Mushrooms, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
My favorite way to use plum tomatoes is this easy Margherita Pita Pizza. Prepare this super cheesy, extra saucy Pita Pizza Bread with your kids! Just add sauce, mozzarella and other tasty toppings for one-of-a-kind pizzas. I make homemade pizza, we get delivery and sometimes we even get good quality frozen versions.
Pita Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pitas on a baking sheet..
- Place 2 Tbs. of tomato sauce on each pita..
- Place 1 oz. of ham on each pizza..
- Place 1 Tbs. of olives and 1 Tbs. of onions on each pizza..
- Then top each pizza with ¼ C. of cheese..
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Or until cheese is melted and edges of pita are crispy..
Whole-wheat pita bread forms the crust for these pizza wedges topped with fresh basil, yellow pepper, mozzarella, and homemade tomato sauce. The Best Healthy Pita Pizza Recipes on Yummly Rainbow Pita Pizzas, Breakfast Pita Pizza, Easy Pesto Pita Bread Pizzas. Spread pizza sauce on bread halves; place. Pita pizza is a fabulous light lunch or appetizer made with pita bread, cheese and your favorite toppings.