Veggie Pizza #mycookbook.
You can have Veggie Pizza #mycookbook using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Pizza #mycookbook
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 (1 oz.) of pkg. Ranch-style dressing mix.
- It’s 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of fresh broccoli florets, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Can use any veggies on this.
- Prepare half of I like to put some Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- Prepare of For a spicy pizza, use the spicy ranch packet seasoning.
Veggie Pizza #mycookbook step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes..
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts..
- Chop veggies or pulse in food processor (be careful not to over do if using the food processor). Sprinkle veggies over cream cheese layer and then top with the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into squares (recipe makes just one pizza, these are two different pizza from different times I made them.).