Low Carb Pizza Chicken. Top it with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low carb dinner. This low carb chicken pizza reminds me of another recipe I'm hoping to make soon. You can actually make a pizza crust out of chicken meat.
This new recipe for Low-Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake is my gift to everyone who's been carefully watching what they eat during January and is now craving something that qualifies as comfort food. And although nothing might be quite as comforting as real pepperoni pizza, this dish is. This recipe, inspired by Real Good Pizza (a completely delicious and easy pre-made keto-friendly frozen pizza) completely flips the But it gets better… This low carb chicken pizza crust won't leave you with an overly greasy, overly cheesy, overly heavy feeling. You can have Low Carb Pizza Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Pizza Chicken
- Prepare 6 pcs of boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- You need 6 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded cheese (whatever you like).
- You need of Your choice of pizza toppings.
Low Carb Pizza crusts can be difficult if you don't know what you're doing. When you do know what you are doing with crust recipes, you can meal plan all kinds of interesting tastes and flavors with Ground chicken allows you to make low carb pizza while not having to worry about gluten allergies. Chicken Crust Pizza is a pizza crust made out of ground chicken! Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box.
Low Carb Pizza Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray large oven safe pan with olive oil. Arrange chicken pieces in one layer..
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning generously over chicken..
- Spread tomato sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese. Add whatever pizza toppings you like..
- Bake uncovered for 18 minutes.
- Finish under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the cheese bubbles and the pepperoni gets crispy (if you used it)..
- Serve :).
Low Carb Pizza Chicken Keto recipe. Keto Pizza Chicken Recipe will be a hit with the entire family! The great thing about this tasty recipe is everyone will enjoy it. Buy No Sugar Added Pizza Sauce. The carb count on pesto will always be lower than normal pizza sauce.