Pizza bread. Bread pizza recipe with stove-top & oven instructions. Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies..pizza bread recipe. in my first video post, i had used store-bought pizza sauce with same sandwich slices. i stared getting many requests to post the same recipe with an instant pizza sauce and not with. This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread.
The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. For the toppings, you can use veggies of your choice. This pizza has a crispy and chewy crust with a simple-but-delicious salty garlic and parsley topping! You can cook Pizza bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza bread
- You need 1 of petite baguette or french bread.
- Prepare 8 oz of pizza sauce from a jar.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 oz of pepperon.
- Prepare of Italian seasonings.
If you've never tried making garlic pizza bread at home you're missing out. This pizza has a crispy and. This Pizza Monkey Bread is stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan. If you love pizza, you'll love this pizza bread made with biscuits and marinara sauce for dipping.
Pizza bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Cut your baguette or french into the size you want your pizzas. I had a half length baguette so I cut it in half (lengthwise) then sliced it open..
- Top each pizza with about 1/4 cup of sauce and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. I like to sprinkle on a little extra Italian spices at this point to kick up the flavor. I use dried basil, oregano and sometimes red pepper flakes. Follow this up with pepperoni or whatever other toppings you are using..
- Bake the pizzas in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges of your bread are brown and crispy. Every oven is different but mine took between 10 and 15 minutes..
This easy pepperoni pizza bread makes a delicious dinner or fun appetizer the whole family will love. All the best parts of pizza rolled up in tasty crescent dough! We love to make this french bread pizza recipe on the weekends or during busy weeknights. Pizza night is nothing to play around with — you like your plain, deep dish pizza and that's it. Naan bread is *so* easy to use as a base for your pies, and you can top it with anything you like.