Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
You can have Pepperoni Pizza Bombs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Bombs
- You need 3 cans of refrigerated crescents.
- You need 6 of mozzarella string cheese sticks each cut into 4 pieces.
- You need 1 jar of Classico traditional pizza sauce.
- It’s 96 of pepperoni slices.
- It’s of Olive oil or melted butter.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- Prepare tins of Muffin.
Pepperoni Pizza Bombs step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray down your muffin tins with cooking spray..
- Open first can of crescents. Roll out the dough and carefully cut along the dotted lines to seperate.
- Take a crescent triangle dab 1t of sauce in the middle. Place 2 pepperoni on that, stacking 1piece of mozzarella, and 2 more pepperoni. Roll into a ball and place in your muffin tin..
- Repeat this until all 24 are rolled up. Brush your olive oil or butter on top and lightly sprinkle each one with with the Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
- Bake until golden brown approximately 15 minuets.