Pizza Eggs. Scrape the cheese and toppings off the pizza crust, it may help to heat the pizza in the microwave. Cut the pizza into small, bite-size pieces. Break and scramble the eggs into a large bowl, beating well.
Bake quicker & more evenly with our Baking Stone. It is time to use the leftover pizza to make pizza eggs. Simple and easy pizza eggs recipe. You can have Pizza Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Eggs
- It’s 1 T of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 T of pizza sauce.
- You need 2 T of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 5 slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 T of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s Pinch of Italian seasoning.
In some cases, adding an egg to pizza even allows you to pass it off as breakfast. This egg pizza is a pizza with a story: a story about how Alex and I fell in love and got married. And then on our honeymoon, we fell in love all over again…with artisan pizza! Not only do eggs on your pizza justify pizza for breakfast, but they add a creamy, rich layer to the cheese that is working to offset the tangy acidic bite of pizza sauce—not to mention that perfect.
Pizza Eggs step by step
- Heat butter in small small skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, crack eggs into pan..
- Once whites just barely start to set and turn white, reduce heat to low, spoon sauce over eggs and sprinkle feta over the top..
- Continue cooking until whites are almost completely set, add pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan and Italian seasoning on top..
- Continue cooking over low heat until whites are completely set, pepperoni is cooked and cheese is melted..
DON'T DO THIS the crust doesnt mix well with the egg and you end up getting a soggy chewy egg and its horrible! If using larger eggs, separate the egg. Pizza eggs are about as close to guilt-free pizza as you can get. They're delicious, packed with Why You Should Try Pizza Eggs Tonight. Your taste buds and muscles will thank you for this.