90 second 'pizza'. Tradition and time are priceless for us, that's why we decided to open a fast casual pizzeria, where everything is happening quickly with authenticity. Behind the Neapolitan pizza there is. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions.
Check out their menu for some delicious Pizza. Lunch, dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else. San Marzano tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and spicy salami. You can have 90 second 'pizza' using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 90 second 'pizza'
- You need 1 of tortilla wrap.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sauce.
- You need of Toppings of your choosing.
Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. The answer, and we can vouch for this because we've tested it, is Yes. As for whether the pizza comes in some kind of demented kit, the answer is No. It's time for a perky breakfast pizza that will awaken your mind and your taste buds, because when it's eggs on a pizza, you can eat pizza anytime!
90 second 'pizza' step by step
- Preheat the broiler setting of your oven..
- Put a little sauce on your wrap. Preheat the sauce if possible, since it won't get that much heat from the oven..
- Add your favorite toppings. Don't overdo it, otherwise it won't heat through..
- Put it under the broiler for around 90 seconds. After around 60 seconds the edges will curl up..
- Take it out when the edges are browned and the cheese is melted..
This recipe is different from the standard eggs and bacon. Tom Mower – Tom Mower Sisel Founder and CEO – Tom Mower. dmjmarketing.