Buffalo style + pepperoni pizza.
You can cook Buffalo style + pepperoni pizza using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo style + pepperoni pizza
- It’s 1 pound of boneless chicken strips.
- You need 1 can of pizza dough.
- It’s 1 of purple onion:sliced.
- Prepare 1 of celery stick: diced.
- It’s of Ranch.
- It’s of Frank's red hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese: shredded.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt / pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic clove:minced.
- It’s of pepperoni pizza.
- It’s Slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 can of pizza dough.
- Prepare bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare of Small cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare slices of Onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano / Italian seasoning.
- You need Half of cup of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove: minced.
- You need 1 cup of marinara pizza sauce.
Buffalo style + pepperoni pizza instructions
- BUFFALO: added chicken strips, salt, pepper, oregano, 1/3 cup of franks red hot sauce, minced garlic into a ziplock and let it marinate while I prep my pizza dough. 15/20 mins later // add ziploc ingredients into hot pan: cook..
- PEPPERONI: top my pizza dough with the cup of marinara sauce, cheese, pepperoni, sliced tomatoes + cilantro + onion, add minced garlic on top, and top it with your Italian seasoning & bake for 20 mins @ 350..
- Once chicken is ready. I set a layer of ranch sauce on my pizza dough. I add cheese. Then I add the chicken. Now, I add the veggies: celery & onion. I drizzle ranch & hot sauce on top. Baked for 20 mins @ 350..