Easy Peasy Pizza. I really love pizza, but what I really, really love is homemade pizzas and they really aren't very difficult to make. Easy peasy pizzas are great way to make a homemade meal and have fun with the family. This recipe gives you the basics to make your own pizza dough and a delicious homemade tomato sauce.
This pizza can be made quicker than it would take to order one from a takeaway. Just start with a batch of your favorite pizza dough. You can even use store-bought dough, if you want. You can have Easy Peasy Pizza using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Pizza
- It’s 3 of lebanese wraps or wraps of your choice. 1 per pizza.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sauce of your choice / per base.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese of your choice – for the pizza.
- It’s 1/2 cup of greated cheese of your choice – for pizza wrap.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of greated cheese of your choice – for pizza pinwheels.
- Prepare 1 of tomato – thinely sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped bacon pieces per pizza.
- It’s 2 slice of ham – finely chopped per pizza.
- Prepare 12 of thin slices of salami / pepperoni, per pizza.
- It’s 1/2 dozen of silverbeet spinach leaves – cut in half, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 of any other ingredient you wish to add or remove.
Here's my husband's pizza dough recipe. You'll Also Need Easy Peasy Pizza Pittas. Get even more easy recipes in the BOSH! These pizzas are ridiculously easy to whip up, very cheap and will satisfy any pizza cravings you might have!
Easy Peasy Pizza instructions
- To make the easy pizza :.
- Place 1 wrap base onto a lined pizza tray and place under a hot grill (broiler) and grill till lightly browned, turn wrap over and repeat. once cooked remove from the heat. place 1 tablespoon of the sauce onto the cooked base and spread evenly all over..
- Use half the 1 cup of cheese and sprinkle all over sauce lined pizza base, using one of the 1/3 cup of bacon pieces and ham pieces, sprinkle all over top of the cheese on the base then place under hot grill (broiler) until cheese has melted slightly and bacon crisps a little, remove from heat..
- Now add 12 salami slices followed by the halved spinach leaves evenly over the cheese on the wrap base, now sprinkle remaining half cut of the 1 cup cheese all over top of everything on the pizza and place back under hot grill (broiler) until cheese has melted and slightly golden ontop..
- Remove from heat and slice, serve hot, enjoy. :-)..
- To make the pizza wrap :.
- Place 1 Lebanese wrap onto a lined pizza tray but do not grill (broil) base !!! place 1 tablespoon of sauce onto wrap base and spread all over evenly base. using most of the half cup of cheese sprinkle all over the sauce on the wrap base..
- Add the 1/3 cup of bacon pieces all over cheese on wrap base followed by the thinly sliced tomato pieces and the thinly sliced salami pieces all around wrap base..
- Place prepare pizza wrap under a hot grill (broiler) as a pizza and cook until the cheese has melted and cooked through, remove from the heat so it can be rolled..
- Once top is cooked, fold one end of base up towards when middle a little then turn and do the same to the opposite side. turn to an untucked side and fold in and roll up till you get to the other untucked side to make a roll up pizza wrap, wrap in foil wrap to help hold it's shape for couple minutes if necessary..
- Unwrap from the foil wrap if used and place rolled up wrap under a hot grill (broiler) and grill till slightly browned and crisp turn to ensure all gets cooked and is crisp..
- Cut in half (optional) and place on serving plate and enjoy :-)..
- To make the pizza pinwheels :.
- Place 1 Lebanese wrap onto a lined pizza tray but as like the wrap do not grill (broil) the base, place one tablespoon of sauce onto base and spread evenly over base then sprinkle most of the half cup of cheese over the sauce on the base..
- Next add the 1/3 cup bacon, ham slice pieces, salami and the silverbeet spinach over top of cheese on the prepared base followed by remaining half cup cheese, then place under a hot grill (broiler) and cook until the cheese has melted and cook through..
- As you do for the wrap, star one end, fold slightly, turn and do opposite side, then roll up tightly starting from the unrolled side all the way up to the other end. wrap in foil wrap to hold it's shape for couple minutes if necessary..
- Once rolled unwrap from the foil wrap if used and place back under a hot grill (broiler) and cook till outside wrap is browned a little and is crisp, turn to ensure all gets cooked and is crisp. remove from heat and let cool for couple minutes then carefully slice through the wrap into about 2cm pieces, place on serving plate and enjoy. :-)..
- Enjoy your pizza threesome lol :-P..
I mean, my Easy Peasy Pleasy tagline is "measuring easy one cup at a time" and this recipe for making a flour substitute is, literally, just measuring three simple ingredients. Easy Peasy Pizza I Can Cook. We found subtitles for the program Easy Peasy Pizza. Please scroll down to get them, or go here for a preview. Pizza is one of those meals that children of all ages like to create.