Shrimp pizza. Top the crust with the shrimp and onion, then slide the pizza back onto the grill. The Best Shrimp White Pizza Recipes on Yummly White Pizza With Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi Pizza, Shrimp Pizzas With Salsa Verde.
Pizza and the flavors of Creole cuisine blend amazingly well in this hearty dish with a crispy crust. Creole Shrimp Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Shrimp Pizza is sure to please seafood lovers–and land lovers alike. You can have Shrimp pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pizza
- It’s 1 bag of medium sized shrimp or about a pound uncooked peeled.
- It’s of Pasta sauce garlic and herb flavor.
- It’s of Premade pizza crust or homemade.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
Pizza gets a taste of the sea with poached shrimp. I love a good garlicky pizza! I love that this has the sauce poured on top before baking. It really keeps the shrimp from drying out and enhances the garlic flavor.
Shrimp pizza step by step
- Marinate shrimp in soy sauce for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prebake crust for 10 minutes.
- Cook shrimp until done. After it's cool to the touch chop the shrimp.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta sauce to crust bake for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the crust.
- Top with cheese and cook for 10 minutes.
Savor the delicious taste of this Parmesan Shrimp Pizza Recipe. Creamy alfredo, grated Parmesan, and fire-roasted pizza sauce top this shrimp pizza. Shrimp Marinara Pizza recipe features tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil, thyme, capers, shrimp, brine-cured green olives, brine-cured black olives, feta. Spread Alfredo sauce mixture over crust. Top with shrimp and garlic mixture.