Trail Mix Brittle. Turn trail mix into a sweet treat. Allow brittle to cool and harden. Whole-grain cereal and dried fruits are naturals.
These mixed bite size pieces are sure to keep your mouth watering. Happy National Trail Mix Day! (Yep, that's a holiday…) Time to get snackin'. The beauty of trail mix is that you can put just about anything in it and it'll still taste pretty darn good. You can have Trail Mix Brittle using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Trail Mix Brittle
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of trail mix granola bars.
Their variety of trail mix is certainly one of those things. The trail mix aisle is sure to please Your most basic trail mix with no frills, the Organic Trek Mix is perfect for satisfying your simple trail mix. Buying trail mix wholesale is a budget friendly way to stock your panty with a diverse choice of healthy snack options. Signature Trail Mix By the Pound — Healthy Trail Mix Bulk.
Trail Mix Brittle instructions
- Melt sugar, butter, salt, honey, and vanilla and salt in a boiling pot..
- Bring to a low boil and stir continuously or every minute for about 5 minutes or until turns a caramel brown color..
- In a baking sheet, coat sheet with butter and crumble your granola bar onto the sheet throughout the entire pan..
- Pour the mixture into the baking sheet topping the granola. Let cool for a few minutes. Top with coarse salt if desired..
- Do not cool in the freezer or fridge, the texture will become wet and sticky..
- When solid, bang the baking sheet to crack the brittle into pieces. I also used a wooden spoon to help break apart..
It's enough to get my wheels spinning, trying to decide what would be After a few different experiments, I've happily settled on this tropical trail mix — perfectly balanced. Trader Joe's extensive line of trail mix runs the gamut from simple nuts and dried fruit to wasabi flavored to a Tempting Trail Mix. Happy Trekking: Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Chocolate. Trail mix or scroggin is a type of snack mix, typically a combination of granola, dried fruit, nuts, and sometimes chocolate, developed as a food to be taken along on hikes. Terrific Trail Mix. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. tropical trail mix – In an effort to cater to the growing demand for innovative snack options, the Canadian grocery chain Loblaw recently added a tropical trail mix to.