Pizza Pasta Salad. This pasta salad is a popular addition to summer menus. My children love this salad.—Danielle Carpenter, Vienna, West Virginia. Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
I like to use the small shell pasta because it makes it more similar to a macaroni salad. This easy Pizza Pasta Salad brings all the much-loved pizza flavors to your backyard cookout! We're bringing a Pizza-inspired Pasta Salad to today's picnic. You can have Pizza Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta (any smaller shape).
- Prepare 2 cups of assorted veggies (whatever you'd like to use).
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, cubed or pearls.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves garlic, grated or finely minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of dried basil.
Who wouldn't want pizza along with their. Or is Pizza Pasta Salad a new spin on pizza? You be the judge; either way it's delicious! Try out a new spin on pasta salad with our Pizza Pasta Salad.
Pizza Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. I used bowtie pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl and set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Set it aside..
- Add your veggies to the pasta. I used diced red onion, diced bell pepper, and small brocoli florets. Use whatever you'd like. Then add the mozzarella, parmesan and sliced pepperoni. Toss it all together..
- Pour the vinaigrette over everything and toss to combine. Chill for 2 or so hours before serving. Store covered in the fridge..
Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Pizza Pasta Salad has all the flavors of a delicious pizza. Mini pepperoni, olives, green bell pepper, cubes of cheese Pizza Pasta Salad. posted by Christy Denney Transfer cooled pasta to a large bowl and stir in oil. Add vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, bocconcini, pepperoni, basil and oregano.