Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour.
You can have Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour
- You need 400 gr of pumpkin.
- It’s 50 gr of flour.
- It’s 50 gr of Parmesan.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 15 gr of soya margarine.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Pumpkin Gnocchi with less flour instructions
- Steam cook the pumpkin till becomes very soft. Mush it well with a masher or with a fork but not with a blender..
- Add the parmesan, egg, salt, nutmeg in the mix and stir..
- Then add the flour making sure the mix is not too soft or too firm. If its soft add either flour or bit of parmesan.When you are happy with the result take 2 teaspoons and use them to make small balls of the mix..
- Boil water with some salt in it and add the gnocchi for a few minutes in medium fire.
- In a pan put the soya butter or margarine with 2 leaves of sage and let it warm. Then add the boiled gnocchi and let them be cooked for 2 minutes just to combine the margarine sauce with them..
- Serve with or without Parmesan. Enjoy!.