Simple garbanzo gnocchi.
You can cook Simple garbanzo gnocchi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple garbanzo gnocchi
- It’s Can of hummus.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
Simple garbanzo gnocchi instructions
- Open the can of hummus use 6 tablespoon of it mix with all ingredients you could add more flour if you want a dough like but it will get hard.
- Oven at 375 f put the dough in Ziploc and scoop it and cook for 26 minutes use fork to give the gnocchi look like.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Virgin olive oil and one tablespoons of cumin seed heat it add the gnocchi and cook for 3 minutes don’t disturb it so much enjoy.