Baked Potato Gnocchi.
You can have Baked Potato Gnocchi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Gnocchi
- It’s 3 Cups of Potato Gnocchi.
- You need 16 oz of Bolognese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Parsly.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s To Taste of Salt and Peoper.
Baked Potato Gnocchi instructions
- Set oven to 375. Boil potato gnocchi for 3 minutes. Grease a medium sized baking dish with olive oil..
- After the Gnocchi has been boiled and strained add it to a medium sized mixing bowl, also add the ricotta and a spoon full of the bolognese sauce, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Add about half of the gnocchi mixture into the baking dish. Add half of the bolognese sauce and a 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, gnocchi mixture, sauce and cheese..
- Cover baking dish and bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Uncover baking dish and broil on high for 5-6 minutes or until brown on top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve :).