Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
You can cook Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Onion, diced.
- It’s 8 of Asparagus, chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Flour, All purpose.
- You need 16 Oz. of Half & Half.
- Prepare 14 Oz. of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spinach, chopped.
- It’s 8 of Chicken Thighs (or 2 breasts).
- Prepare 16 Oz. of Gnocchi.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt&Pepper.
Chicken Gnocchi Soup step by step
- In a large pot, add butter and oil. Over Medium-High heat saute diced onions, chopped asparagus, and minced garlic. Add Flour to create a roux. Cook another minute….
- Add the Half & Half and Chicken Broth slowly. Half a cup of each at a time. Stir until mixture begins to thicken..
- Meanwhile, start boiling water for the gnocchi. Gnocchi is done boiling when they start to float. [Optional]: In a frypan, after straining Gnocchi, fry them to add a crisp..
- While the Gnocchi boils, Add your chicken to a oiled frypan. Cook on Medium High heat. Add any spices(salt, pepper), then cover..
- Add asparagus, spinach, gnocchi, and chicken to the thickened sauce. Simmer for a few minutes, stirring lightly then let cool..