Easy summer gnocchi. Gnocchi with Summer Vegetables is an easy summer meatless dinner! Gnocchi, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, asparagus and zucchini is tossed with olive oil and fresh garlic and roasted on one sheet. All Reviews for Gnocchi with Summer Vegetables.
We'll always love baked ziti, but this quick Summer Skillet Gnocchi with Grilled Corn and Burrata. We always thought of gnocchi as a hearty. Whole wheat gnocchi cooked in an easy and flavorful veggie tomato sauce. You can cook Easy summer gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy summer gnocchi
- You need 200 g of gnocchi.
- It’s Handful of frozen peas.
- Prepare 50-75 gr of smoked chicken.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/4 of of a lemon.
- It’s 2 tbs of basil.
- You need of Dusting of parmesan.
- Prepare of Pepper and salt.
- You need of Some roasted cherry tomatoes (optional).
Gnocchi sometimes flies under the radar as a dinner option. It's delicious, but not something you often think of to make. If desired, place a fork on your work surface and slide each gnocchi square from the base of the fork. To the hot pan, add olive oil and butter.
Easy summer gnocchi instructions
- Bring some salted water to a boil, cut your chicken pieces and chaffenade the basil. Optionally put your tomatoes under a broiler to roast..
- Put the gnocchi in the water, it is done when it starts to float. Melt the butter in a pan on medium heat. For best result it should get a little brown, just as your gnocchi is cooked. Add the gnocchi to the pan, with the peas and chicken..
- Season with salt, pepper and the juice of the lemon. After about 3 minutes the gnocchi should be nice and brown, and the peas would be heated through. Add the basil give it one less toss or stir and serve with some parmesan and a basil leave for the picture..
Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. These soft, pillowy ricotta gnocchi are easier than you'd expect. They're fast and delicious Gnocchi are wonderful little chewy pasta pillows. They're light, fluffy, slightly chewy, and completely satisfying.