Gnocchi Dessert / Mango Dango. Dango (団子) is a Japanese dumpling and sweet made from mochiko (rice flour), related to mochi. It is often served with green tea. Mango Shiratama-dango. shiratama flour, mango puree, mango, tapioka, coconut milk.
Your feedback is always very helpful for me and other readers who would like to try the. Dessert recipes for one of our favorite tropical fruits. We simply can't walk by ripe mangos at the market without grabbing a few. You can have Gnocchi Dessert / Mango Dango using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi Dessert / Mango Dango
- It’s 1 pack of tofu dessert (your choice of flavor) 150 g.
- It’s of About 150 g of glutinous rice flour or sweet rice flour.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Black sesame.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Icing sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Maple sirup.
Exceedingly juicy and wonderfully fragrant, mangos make desserts sublime. From fruit salads to sorbets to upside-down cakes, these recipes will inspire. Panna Cotta merupakan sajian pencuci mulut dengan rasa mewah khas Italia. Dengan berbahan dasar susu, membuat Panna Cotta memiliki tekstur yang sangat.
Gnocchi Dessert / Mango Dango step by step
- Put Mango Tofu Dessert in a small bowl, mash up with a fork (coconut flavoured seems good too).
- Add sweet rice flour a spoon at a time until it forms a nice soft dough that's not sticky anymore.
- Roll up into small balls the size of a big marble.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and cook the dango balls, when they rise to the surface, cook for 2 minutes more then put in cold water.
- While dango cools down, ground sesame seeds in food processor, mix with icing sugar.
- Serve in a cute bowl with maple syrup, topped with sesame seed mix or skewered on short bamboo sticks and rolled in the sesame mix.
Living in Italy has made me realize that the simplest dish can be made in so many different ways, depending on the region or even how the family cooks it. That of course also includes how to make Gnocchi. I have been told to use just flour and potatoes, or use some milk. This mango smoothie with a hint of tropical flavors will brighten any morning. This refreshing caramel frappe recipe is a popular dessert and afternoon pick-me-up.